Tuesday 15 January 2013

Andaz Wall Street NYC Review

I spent the last 3 night of 12' in Andaz Wall Street and I have to say, it was my best hotel stay in 2012.
Andaz is a luxury boutique brand created by Hyatt which offers free wifi and complimentary in room mini-bar &snacks (excluding alcohol) with daily restocking.
The Andaz Wall Street is located 1 block east of the NYSE with access to subway lines: 2,3,5,6, D,J within 2 blocks.

Instead of a traditional front desk, Andaz has "hosts" that check-in guest remotely with iPads.
Lobby Elevators
 Elevator interior
  Elevator interior
 Hallway
 My Room
 Nespresso!! WHAT ELSE!

 Living Room
 Work Station
 Love This!
Living Room TV with Bose Speakers
 Bed
 Control System with Fancy Curtain Controls
 Somewhat of a Hudson River View
Bathroom &Shower


 Bathtub

 Amenity
 Mini Bar and Safe
Those are pictures of the "Andaz Large Suite"which my parents stayed in. My room was the "Andaz Suite" which had a similar layout with a much smaller bathroom.
As a Hyatt Diamond member, I had $75 breakfast credit per room per day during the stay. Of course I took advantage of that to the fullest.

Wall & Water Restraunt





                        





Overall. It was an absolutely Perfect stay and I would not hesitate to book this hotel again in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment